Photo from Mount Royal, Frisco, Colorado.

"That is happiness; to be disolved into something complete and great. When it comes to one, it comes as naturally as sleep." - Willa Cather

Thursday 4 October 2007

Race Pictures

Here are some pictures, finally, from the half-marathon. Things have been hectic here with working every day in addition to the daily run, bike, swim and core workout (I don't know how long I can keep this up!). But it's sure keeping me from putting on weight. Yes, I do have obsessive-compulsive traits.


Anyway, above is a pre-race shot outside of our cream-colored duplex. The race had an early start, so we biked there in the dark.



Here are two post-race pictures displaying the sweaty shirt. The number is kind of hiding the pregnant belly.






And finally, my favorite shot, which you may have already seen if you read SR's blog (runningdoctor.blogspot.com).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post

http://vipvoy.com