Photo from Mount Royal, Frisco, Colorado.

"Children are fascinated by the ordinary and can spend timeless moments watching sunlight play with dust. Their restlessness they learn from you. It is you who are thinking of there when you are here. It is you who thinks of then instead of now. Stop. Let your children become the teachers and you the student" - William Martin

Monday, 7 April 2008

Utah

Sorry I haven't written. We're visiting my sister in Utah and doing some skiing.
The Bois smiled on command for the first time and also rolled over from a flat surface on his own!


The skiing is beautiful. And somehow our family is managing to get along and actually have a pretty good time. The best part was my dad beating SR in a ski race.




4 comments:

olga said...

Sounds like an awesome time!

Lisa said...

Glad you had fun! Your jobs are stressful, glad to see you get out and have some R and R.

Notebook said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mommy Dearest said...

Congratulations on your first piece of blog spam!