Photo from Mount Royal, Frisco, Colorado.

"That is happiness; to be disolved into something complete and great. When it comes to one, it comes as naturally as sleep." - Willa Cather

Sunday 9 May 2010

An old picture

I'm suffering from terrible nausea and backpain. And since it's Sunday in Europe, there are no stores open, so that means no wasting money on a pregnancy test. Here is an old photo I was just sent by my sister. She is the little blondie and you can probably find me on the other side of our mom. Don't ask about my right hand.



Happy mother's day!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I thought of you when I read this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/09/sports/09marathon.html Have you seen it?

Ewa said...

I wish more of our stores were closed on holidays. It seems no holiday is sacred here in the US. Actually Poland is not that different in that respect either.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Happy Mother's Day.

sea legs girl said...

Sarah, great article! Thank you. I hadn't read it and loved it.

Ewa, I agree. It's nice having a day a week where nothing really happens (besides running). Happy Mother's day to you, too!